Reshaping of handle
If your handle is the wrong shape for you, then we can reshape it. The process requires the removal of the binding, reshaping and then re-binding. One grip is included.
BUNDLE REPAIRS TO SAVE! If you bundle 2 repairs together, save 10%. Bundle 3 together, save 20%. Bundle 4 or more & save 30%.