COOPER SUMMIT STANDARD CRICKET BAT
The Summit cricket bat has been designed for the traditionalist in mind. Its high, pronounced spine and thinner edges provide an elongated mid to low middle with a great pick up.
It comes with an oval handle, square toe and a padded bat cover.
- Grade 2 English Willow has great performance but is usually younger and therefore takes longer to get to its best. It has a mix of white willow and heartwood and will have blemishes on the face that will not affect the performance. Great value for money.
- Butterfly English Willow is an extremely durable & well-performing English Willow. It has a beautiful butterfly stain on the bat's face that doesn't affect the way the bat plays at all.
- Grade 1 English Willow is a great performer whilst giving great durability. It will generally have white willow; however, you may have some two-tone with heartwood as well. Some minor imperfections may occur that does not affect the way the bat plays.
- Players Grade English Willow has an amazing performance from the get-go with great looks! Pressed for performance, this willow is predominately white willow and is usually free of any blemishes.
- Players Pro Grade English Willow has stellar performance, great looks and built for maximum performance; this willow is predominately white willow and is usually free of any blemishes.
The weight listed is a naked weight which means that the bat is weighed without binding, grip and stickers, which account for approximately 2 ounces. To find out more about what this means, click here.
If you would like to adjust all of the options of this bat like the handle shape and length, blade length and stickers colours, you can do this in our COOPER CUSTOMISER HERE
All Cooper Cricket bats are crafted in our Brisbane workshop.