6M X 3M ALUMINIUM GAZEBOS
Aluminium Series Pop Up Gazebos come complete with a full colour printed canopy and a heavy duty 45mm hexagonal aluminium frame. Your logo, text or images is printed onto all sides of the canopy so it provides fantastic exposure for your brand at an amazingly low price. For even more brand exposure and protection from the elements, you can order the optional full or half walls for the back and/or the sides which includes single or double sided full colour print. The printed marquee is strong and lightweight which can be easily assembled in 5 minutes and then packed away in its own compact optional heavy duty carry bag with wheels. It is perfect for corporate events, school fetes, sporting club events, market stalls or anywhere a temporary shelter or canopy is required.
- 4 sizes available: 2x2 metre, 3x3 metre, 4.5x3 metre and 6x3 metre
- 4 adjustable height settings
- Strong 45mm hexagonal anodised aluminium frame (Strong 1mm aluminium profile)
- Full colour custom printed canopy can include your logo, text or photo images
- Optional full size or half size back and side walls with single or double sided full colour custom print available.
- Half size walls ordered with a gazebo are supplied with aluminium support bars
- Certified for Water Repellency and 50+ UPF rating
- Includes 4 x spare frame screws
- Select an optional heavy duty carry bag with wheels to help store and transport your gazebo
- Assembles in only 5 minutes
- 3 year warranty
The Pop Up Gazebos have 4 adjustable height settings. Below are the heights for each setting - with measurements for the Side (from the bottom to the top of the vertical posts) and the Centre (from the floor to the very top of the Gazebo):
Setting 1 - Side : 2170mm high Centre : 3250mm high (2x2 is 2940mm high)
Setting 2 - Side : 2250mm high Centre : 3330mm high (2x2 is 3020mm high)
Setting 3 - Side : 2330mm high Centre : 3410mm high (2x2 is 3100mm high)
Setting 4 - Side : 2410mm high Centre : 3490mm high (2x2 is 3180mm high)
If you are supplying print-ready files to us, please save the file/s as a PDF.
Please email files that are under 15MB to firstname.lastname@example.org
For files that are over 15MB, please send these via www.wetransfer.com.au or share with our Dropbox at email@example.com