CRICKET BAT KNOCKING IN
We can knock-in and prepare your new bat so it is match ready.
Our knocking-in process is personally completed by our in house craftsman & starts with the cricket bat being oiled twice, face edges being boned to compress the fibres to strengthen edges, then the cricket bat is knocked in until match ready.
We do this process on ANY brand of cricket bat.
- Oiling the bat with RAW Linseed Oil
- Compressing the edges
- Knocking-in until match ready
- Application of face protection - Clear Guard / Clear Guard with Fibre Edging / Clear Guard Max / Clear Guard Max with Fibre Edging / Fibre Guard (Any of these is highly recommended)
- Application of toe protection - Shoo Goo / Hard Toe
- Standard - 7 business days from the day after the bat is dropped in.
- Express - 3 business days from the day after the bat is dropped in.